ENTER TO WIN RAFFLE!
All Expenses Paid Hunt in Tajikistan!
Travel to the “Roof of the World” – the Pamir Mountains of Tajikistan – for two of the greatest trophies in the world: Marco Polo Sheep and Siberian Ibex. All expenses are included for both trophies! This approach allows everyone to participate in this exceptional experience. The ten-day hunt takes place in Tajikistan in 2023 in either the Spring or Fall hunting seasons (Jan- Feb 2023 or Nov-Dec 2023). Conducted at an altitude of 12-15K feet, the hunt includes comfortable lodging, great food, jeep transportation, and exceptional animals.
Included in the Package:
• Air travel from the US to Dushanbe and return
• Trophy fee for Marco Polo Ram and Ibex Ram
• Tajik export fees plus CITES and Vet documents
• Local guide and assistant guide per hunter
• Visa support (Invitation letters)
• Travel/cancellation insurance
• Firearms permitting
• Meet and greet at the arrival airport
• All hunting licenses and permits
• All transportation while in Tajikistan
• English speaking guide or interpreter
• Food and lodging while in camp
• Daily rates for hunt
• Trophy skinning and preparation
• Airfreight of trophy to your import
• Tips for the hunting guides
Additional Raffle Details:
Proceeds from this hunt raffle benefit wild sheep in Alaska and Tajikistan along with snow leopards and Siberian Ibex. The services of world renown hunting consultant Jack Atcheson Jr. of Jack Atcheson and Sons, is included to assist with travel/hunt/export/import arrangements from start to finish.
• Tours or side trips in Tajikistan
• Additional optional nights in hotel in Tajikistan
This hunt is valued at $70K.
December 11, 2021 at the APHA Auction. (Need not be present to win!)
RAFFLE TICKET PRICING
Only 850 tickets will be sold!
Please call Chelsea Adler for purchasing tickets,
• Guides & Outfitters
• APHA Board
• Code of Ethics
• Join the APHA
• Guide Membership Benefits
• Liability Insurance
• For Guides
• Awards Program
• Area Attractions
• BOG Comments
• Guiding Economic Impact Study
• APHA Bylaws
PO Box 240971
Anchorage, AK 99524